Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LilibeeStudio Tutorials blog / le nouveau blog LilibeeStudio



I have the great plaisure to announce that the subscriptions to Lilibeestudio Tutorials Blog are open!!
Je suis trés heureuse de vous annoncer que l'abonnement au blog privé " Lilibeestudio tutorials " sont disponibles!!

Lilibeestudio tutorials blog is private blog where you can find all my tutorials.The previous and the new ones.

1- My " One Week One Project " Tutorials

2- My PDF tutorials
3- My video tutorials
At least 20 different projects ( mostly minibooks and popup books tutorials ) and more are coming during the next year.
This blog is a take it at your own pace tutorials blog, there is no pressure as your subscription is for One YEAR.You will access the classes content, working at your own pace with your schedule in mind. I will be available to answer your questions and support you . I write my tutorials with demonstrative photos and step-by-step written instructions; they are very easy to understand and follow .You can visit the blog and work on your projects any time you want, as much as you want .
It costs 60$.
I developed Lilibee Studio tutorials private blog intending for it to help you create projects you'll love to do .Subscription is available in My ETSY.

2011 Diary Class along with Indie Girl popup book and My pirate popup book are included in the blog
Take care :)


Lilibeestudio tutorials blog est un blog privé ou vous aurez accées à tous mes tutoriels ( anciens et nouveaux )

1- Tutoriels " une Semaine Un Projet "

2 - Tutoriels en PDF

3- Tutoriels video

Un minimum de 20 tutoriels seront à votre disposition ( des minialbum est des minialbum popup pour la plupart ) et d'autres viendront s'ajouter tout au long de l'année

Pour vous pas de pressions ou stress: vous pouvez suivre les ateliers quand vous voulez et quand vous avez le temps; puisque votre abonnement dure UNE ANNEE. Je reste diponible pour répondre à vos questions tout au long de l'année par mail (.Les atelier est illustré de photos , shemas et explications détaillées.Elles sont simples et trés faciles à suivre.Vous pourrez visiter le blog quand vous voulez et autant de fois que vous voulez.
Cout de l'abonnement:48 Euros

J'ai mis en place les Atelier en Ligne de Lilibee pour vous aider à créer des projets originaux avec votre touche personnelle.L'abonnement au blog est disponible dans ma boutique

 Les ateliers en lignes 2011 Diary Class , Indie Girl popup book et  My pirate popup book  sont inclus dans le blog 
A bientot :)

3 comments:

Rachel M said...

ooh that's a great idea! I'll have to wait until after Christmas for this now, but I can't wait to sign up. :)

Rachel M said...

Does this include the new 2011 diary class?

My Paypal account has been sorted out now. They were really good at getting things fixed. I think my password must have been too easy, you live and learn! :)

leila Jezequel said...

Happy to hear that your paypal account is fixed Rachel!!
And absolutely , the tutorials blog will include the new 2011 Diary class.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...