Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Thursday, June 3, 2010

polka dots inspiration! petits pois blancs sur fond rouge...

I have always loved polkadots and particularly red polkadots.I have a lot of black polkadots clothes but I never tried this combo except in scrapbooking ...
J'ai toujours adoré les motifs à pois!!surtout sur fond rouge;J'ai beaucoup de vetement à pois mais toujours blanc sur noir mais je n'ai jamais osé sur fond rouge ( sauf en scrap :)).
This might inspire you
voici un peu d'inspiration Source







Source


Source





Even the trees are dressed with polka dots!!
Meme les arbres s'habille en rouge à pois blancs!!


Take care :)

A bientot:)

5 comments:

Rachel M said...

Ooh yes, I love polka dots too!
I've been trying to persuade my partner that I need these shoes! :)

http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-14780-cath-kidston-mini-dot-summer-flats.aspx

flowerdisco said...

the trees are too cute.

lilibee said...

the shoes are too cute Rachel!
:)

laury55 said...

génial...je suis fan des pois

Laura said...

Ooo i love all those polka dots.. i want the rainboots and dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...