Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Monday, June 21, 2010

All i want.... Monday song


Hi!I had a great but a little tiring weekend , celebrating father's day with my hubby , my daughter and my in laws.I made a strawberry cake.It was a little difficult as I did it:)!Well today we are having a beautiful and sunny day here and we are celebrating " Music day " in France.So I wanted to share with you this beautiful and inspiring song from Sarah Blasko.I hope you will like it as much as i do.

Bonjour!me voici de retour aprés un week end de fete des peres agréable mais fatiguant.J'ai préparé un fraisier specialement pour mon cheri et son papa.C'etais ardu mais j'ai réussi :)Bon comme vous le savais aujourd'hui c'est la " Fete de la Musique " et puis il fait beau.Alors tout cela m'inspire et j'ai donc eu envie de partager ma chanson de la semain avec vous: All I Want de Sarah Blasko








Take care :)

A bientot :)

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love your liberty kit! Your shop is adorable. I just bought the whole nook & pantry collection yesterday.

Anna said...

I love your liberty kit! Your shop is adorable. I just bought the whole nook & pantry collection yesterday.

Anna said...

love love love your liberty kit!

CRibbits said...

I love the Liberty Kit and I wish I could read some of your print. Your blog is too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...