Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Sassafras collection!Nouveautés Sassafras

Hi!I am happy to be back .I was off for vacations the last days in Provence in south of France and it was vey beaytiful ( i 'll show you some pcs on next week ).I had the good surprise to know that Sassafras gorgeous new collection Indie Girl is released.And i wanted to share with you some pics.....
Bonsoir!Je suis de retour de vacances et contente de vous retrouver ainsi que mon blog.Et comme cadeau de retour ; la sortie de la nouvelle et tout simplement SUBLIME collection Indie GIRL de Sassafras . Je vous laisse la découvrir......
free spirit
pocahontas and me
mellow

headphones on

eclectic elegance

affection


flag banner stickersjournal tag stickers


Sweet treats stickers

The New Glitter Alpha
The new Paper whimsies:
Love the beautiful hand stitching of these
J'adore les broderies de celles là

the vintage look of these
Le look vintage de celles ci

and i absolutely adore these
Et je suis sous le charme de celles là

And last but not least :the mini playing cards!!



I hope you will like this collection just like i do.Hugs :)
J'espere que'cette collection vous plaira autant qu'à moi.A bientot :)

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, looks awesome! :)

Rachel M said...

Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

I love the new Sassafras collection! :)

katie said...

ooh, that is a gorgeous line of paper!

Unknown said...

those are very pretty prints!
oh, and I love the overall look of your site- the header especially made me happy. :-)

Unknown said...

I love all the colors. Your shop is amazing.

Kim J. said...

such awesome things!! i don't scrapbook, but just like buying scrapbook things :/ LOL

elisa said...

What a great collection. So much fun. I'm here via freckled nest.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm foaming at the mouth! This is THE MOST FABULOUS EVER!!!!!
I need to work overtime!

VM said...

coucou, c'est sassafras qui a sorti aussi ces mini cartes...c'est génial!

Elise I. said...

the indie girl products are so pretty. I love the colors!

Sarah Ockerman said...

These are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...