Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Parisian Journey





Hi!
Just a quick post today to show you pics of our last week journey in Paris.We had a sunny and great weather on the first five days.But the last three days were a little dark and cold but this is Paris , you can never know what kind of weather you will have there :)!Let me summarize it for you:
  1. We took the train to Paris with our daughter for the first time ( we used to go there with our car )
  2. My daughter suffered an ear infection and bronchitis on the second day we arrived and  we had to call doctors' service
  3. We took the bateaux mouches .It's a kind of pleasure boat on the Seine.All the photos you can see above were taken from the boat
  4. I had a surprise concert with my best friend.I could see ( and hear ) one of my favorite singers and musicians Agnes Obel  in an amazing place in Paris called Theatre Des Bouffes Du Nord
  5. I Went to Louvre Museum , Rodin Museum , and Stanley Kubrick exhibition
  6. We me our family and parisian friends
  7. The last day my daughter woke up with a skin allergy .It was so huge that we had to go to emergency at midnight ( thanks god she is ok now ).
 So as you can see our trip was great but a little bit animated.What about  you ? I would love to know were you have been ( or are going) this summer ?
Take care :)

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

Oh goodness me, what a busy trip! I hope your daughter is feeling better again now, the poor thing! :)

leila Jezequel said...

Thank you Rachel :)!
She feels much better now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...