Just a quick post today to show you pics of our last week journey in Paris.We had a sunny and great weather on the first five days.But the last three days were a little dark and cold but this is Paris , you can never know what kind of weather you will have there :)!Let me summarize it for you:
- We took the train to Paris with our daughter for the first time ( we used to go there with our car )
- My daughter suffered an ear infection and bronchitis on the second day we arrived and we had to call doctors' service
- We took the bateaux mouches .It's a kind of pleasure boat on the Seine.All the photos you can see above were taken from the boat
- I had a surprise concert with my best friend.I could see ( and hear ) one of my favorite singers and musicians Agnes Obel in an amazing place in Paris called Theatre Des Bouffes Du Nord
- I Went to Louvre Museum , Rodin Museum , and Stanley Kubrick exhibition
- We me our family and parisian friends
- The last day my daughter woke up with a skin allergy .It was so huge that we had to go to emergency at midnight ( thanks god she is ok now ).
So as you can see our trip was great but a little bit animated.What about you ? I would love to know were you have been ( or are going) this summer ?
Take care :)