Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New sunshine Broadcast layout and a challenge

Hi!Sassafras blog is hosting a CHA week challenges this week. Megan's today challenge is focused on journaling.And this is my take.I made this layout with a picture of my husband i took when we were in India few years ago :



I used Sassafras Sunshine broadcast paper , stickers and flag banner stickers 
I mixed them with In stitched buttons and garden bits chipboards 

for the journaling i mixed handwrite with chipboards and alpha stickers
I hope you will join the fun!!There are prizes involved for playing along, and all entries will need to be completed by Monday, July 25 at 9:00 p.m. EST.
Take care :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...