Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sassafras Starters shadow box

Hi!This is the new project i have been working on yesterday.An altered cardboard box.I love the mix of colours!I mixed Sassafras starters with Ellie's Tale papers and foldies.
There is a surprise in this box.Guess what it is ?


Did you notice a big lack of comments on this blog?I am sure yes!So i have a deal for you:i will post this projects inside photos if ten readers leave a comment on this post.


Take care :)

6 comments:

Rachel M said...

I'm sure people are interested, try not to take it personally. I think people just sometimes forget there is a person behind the blog. :))

leila Jezequel said...

I agree with you Rachel!!
xo

Stephanie said...

I would love to see the inside pages. Thanks for all ur beautiful work

Stephanie said...

I would love to see it. Thanks for all ur beautiful work

somebody who needs to love herself said...

Love your work leila. Hope to see the book. I know you put your heart into it. It shows!!

Tania A said...

You are so amazingly talented! Would love to see a photo of the inside!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...