Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Great news !!


Hi!few days ago i entered Scrapboo.Etc Magazine " Craft It Forward "contest. And my photo ( the one you can see above ) is currently in the running to become this week’s winner.

So how it works ? The photo with the most votes will be eligible for the monthly prize of $500 cash and a $500 donation to a charity of my choice!

I you like this project and photo and want to support my work , you can vote for me by clicking on this link or on the photo.

I will be back very soon with new projects featuring sassafras newest collections.

Take care :)

2 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

All the best Leila. I love that mini book. Can't wait to see your new projects!!!

leila Jezequel said...

Thank you Mariam!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...