Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Monday, February 14, 2011

crafty monday

Hi!I am busy today.Next friday is Carnival day at my daughter's school.Thepast two years she was dressed up as a fairy or a princess ( as most of the little girls isn't it:)).
But this year , no more fairies or princesses!!She wants to dress up as a WOLF!!
My daughter 's woolf books i was inspired by



The costume sketches ( remember my 2011 resolution :))
The mask and the tail
I bought faux fur fabric and grey felt then i draw the tail.
I will sew it then i will attach it to the leggings or to a belt .I am not sure of what exactly i am going to do.The mask seems top be more dificult to do.
I will show you the costume once it is finished very soon
Take care :)

3 comments:

Rachel M said...

I can't wait to see it finished, sounds fun. :)

Carol said...

is that a sketch of the wolf by you? wow it looks very nice! me too I can't wait to see the costume! You are so amazing.

leila Jezequel said...

I sketched the wolf Carol.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...