Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

handmade clipboard

Hi!
I am part of a Product spotlight wednesday on Sassafras blog today!You can see the other DT girls work there.

This is a handmade clipboard i made for my daughetr's room.I used some cardboard and two clothes pins
                                           


photos are attched on Sassafras Paper Crush collection journal tags
The clipboard top is decorated with cutout clouds 
                                              


Each house shaped clipboard 's roof is decorated with Paper Crush collections flag banner stickers

I covered a Maya Road Home shape with red paper and attach it to the bottom of the clipboard.I hope you will enjoy this project.
Take care :)                                                   

2 comments:

Carol said...

lovely work!!! I like it. by the way Happy birthday.

Rachel M said...

That's a great idea, with the clothes pins. Very cute project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...