Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

seven gypsies altered tray.


I made this tray for my local classes.I did not used papers except Sassafras cards.I stamped orange and yellow polka dots directly on the tray .Then i stamped the patterns you can see below with brown , blue , green and red ink

I also used Sassafras paper flowers , felties and chipboards

I also stamped blue polka dots on the tray edges.





I really enjoyed experiencing this new way to use stamps.

Take care :)

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

Aw that's gorgeous, I love the fresh colours, and the photos are sweet. The new font on your blog looks really good too! :)

Rachel M said...

and the banner does too. I've just scrolled up and seen it! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...